
Mitch thought this was cute and took a picture. Don't be deceived. I think we will have the same size feet in like 5 months.

Call me crazy, but I think she is losing weight....
No...Mitch is not choking our daughter. He was going to massage her shoulders and the following faces were the result:



Note to self: never take a video with the camera sideways again because I can't figure out how to flip video. Anybody know how? Oh well. It is still so cute. This is all Keilani needs for Christmas: Mitch crumpling up cellophane.
4 comments:
I think her sweet little face is looking more thin too, but she couldn't get any cuter no matter what. Hope you have a lot of crinkly paper on hand for Christmas.
Thanks for sharing because as you know we eat up those pictures. ( and you can't turn the picture right side up without a very complicated program we found out by experience, so don't turn the camera for videos) still loved it tho.
She is a cutie! I love the pictures of Mitch giving her massages. The time sure flies!
She is a cutie! I love the pictures of Mitch giving her massages. The time sure flies!
that video is so cute, it made my day! what a sweetie.
Post a Comment